February is American Heart Month
Take the first step. Start with walking! Why? It’s easy and it works!
We’ve got the tools and resources to get you on the right path to a healthier lifestyle.
- Walking is the simplest way to start and continue a fitness journey.
- Walking costs nothing to get started.
- Walking is easy and safe.
- Walking for as few as 30 minutes a day provides heart health benefits.
- Walking is one of the most effective form of exercise to achieve heart health.
And walking isn’t your only option. Try these tips for increasing physical activity wherever you are. You may be surprised at all your opportunities to increase your physical activity every day. Consider carrying this list with you for one day. Check off the ways you notice that you could increase your physical activity.